Infant and Child Emergency Care
This is a practical course designed for :
- Young people
- Or anyone who wants to gain some valuable lifesaving skills.
Participants will gain understanding in:
- Early recognition of an unwell child and simple treatment
- Basic principles in managing an injury
- How to look after an infant/child having a seizure
- How to care for a choking infant/child
- Basic Life Support CPR for the infant/child
We are happy to provide training for groups: such as – new parents groups, teenage friends groups or grandparent friends groups with flexibility around days, times and venues.
This training can be taught in 1-2 hours depending on number of participants in a group and is a cost of $25 (inc GST) per person.
A certificate of attendance is issued